ECI Value Chain
Putting the links in place
ECI`s business concept is to produce oil and gas from waste materials with high hydrocarbon levels.
Our objective is to create long-term profitability and shareholder value, principally through cost-effective high yield production of premium oil from waste plastic materials containing hydrocarbons which, in turn, is refined to deliver a range of transport grade fuels and other petroleum product via the integrated application of systems and technology from both ECI and its strategic partners.
The mainstay of our Business Model is based on:
Sources of Revenue
Production of oil, petroleum products and gas from our own resources
- Production of oil, petroleum products and gas in collaboration with JV partners
- Downstream application of our energy fuels, possibly incl. electricity generation
ECI revenues are / will be generated through:
Value Proposition - Oil from Waste Plastic
- The sale of waste mining & treatment, pyrolysis conversion, vacuum distillation, hydrogenation plant, emulsified fuel, gasification and/or power generation systems and technologies
- The establishment and operation of large scale waste management and renewable energy projects incorporating the above systems and technologies
- The sale of crude oil produced via pyrolysis conversion of waste plastic feedstock
- The sale of diesel and other fuels refined from crude oil stocks
- Sale of electricity generated via application of own produced diesel fuel or gas
- Management fees from JV Projects
- Allocation of trading profits from JV Partnerships
- The sale of gas, carbon black (char) and other recyclable materials recovered from the waste stream and/or various operating systems
- Consulting and related service provision
- The sale of Master License rights for designated markets
- Ongoing royalties attached thereto
- Carbon credit trading initiatives
- (Guide Only)
Featuring just 1 x ECI Series 10 Model Pyrolysis Conversion System
- Input (Process Capacity): 10 tons (10,000 kg) of plastic per day
- Average Yield of Premium Grade Oil: 75 %
- Oil Output: 7,500 litres per day
- Operating days per Annum: Allow 340 days (with provision for routine maintenance)
- Annual Production Volume: 2.5 million litres of premium grade Oil pa
- W/sale Price (Thai Refinery) for ECI premium grade Oil: >THB 20.0 per litre
- Annual Revenue: > THB 50.0m pa (Appox. $1.75m)
- Gross Operating Profit Margin: 60%
Gross Operating Profit: In the order of ONE MILLION DOLLARS (THB 30.0m) per annum!
Large Scale Renewable Energy Project Commitment
ECI intends to embrace a broad picture approach, where practically possible, which will encompass the Group dealing with:
- The acquisition of in ground oil & gas reserves (in our case this takes the form of waste plastic and RDF found at landfill sites and earmarked for subsequent mining & treatment to render it as suitable feedstock for conversion to premium grade crude oil and syngas respectively, via application of ECI pyrolysis technology and gasification systems); as well as
- JV’s involving 2nd stage refinery processing (post ECI initial oil production) for a mix of fuels and other petroleum product; and
- Field development [waste mining, processing & storage systems; pyrolysis (oil) & gasifier (syngas) plants; hydrogenation refinery (oil to fuels); power generation facilities (oil &/or gas fueled) ; and support infrastructures].
Accordingly, ECI will package and drive large scale Zero Waste & Renewable Energy Projects – in collaboration with its Strategic Partners.
The rollout of this strategic initiative will see the parties involved effectively lock up future feedstock supply; mid-stream oil, gas & petroleum production and distribution; and downstream power generation – in what will effectively present as a closed market environment.
In the Thai context, it is anticipated this renewable energy value-chain will evolve over coming years, be of considerable size, and deliver impressive performance outcomes for all stakeholders.