ECI can evidence an impressive build-up of Success Entitlements.
We have the key people, a comprehensive range of commercially proven energy recovery systems & technologies, and can draw upon a huge and constantly replenished global supply of feedstock materials. Our systems can produce premium quality oil, syngas, transport grade fuels & other petroleum products and, in addition, we can generate electricity to help ease the pressure on markets striving to meet an almost insatiable demand for energy. In the process of powering the world, the Company is also doing its bit to help clean up the environment and provide employment for local communities.
Elimination of Technical Risk
- A large capacity Series 10 commercial pyrolysis system (converting waste plastic to oil) currently operating at the Thai facility of its US owners and, based on performance results, with the same client looking to add further machines
- A Series 5 System installed at the Bangkok facility of a client who previously operated a 3 TPD unit (ex-prototype machine), and now seeks to add a Series 10 model to his inventory
- The 1st of our JV Partner Program initiatives (featuring a “next generation” Series 10 System) launched & commercially operating as from early May, 2014
- A leading Thai refinery introducing a supply MOU following analysis of oil output from ECI designed and built pyrolysis plants
- A range of gasification plants (using a variety of feedstock) in long term operational mode; and
- Approaches from well-credentialed technical experts desirous of forming a Strategic Partner relationship in support of complementary technologies
...we can venture, with a high level of confidence, that NO technical concerns present.
Elimination of Market Risk
In terms of machine sales (pyrolysis & gasifier), with...
- An order book reflective of recent machine deliveries and current activity
- Strong expressions of support from Thai MOE [Ministry of Energy (Renewable Energy Department)] and military officials
- Growing interest from Thai local government bodies & LFS contractors
- The launch of our 1st JV Partner Project [1 x Series 10 System]
- Expressions of interest from various other parties re our JV Partner initiative
- An enquiry list of potential buyers from various overseas locations, etc.
- Extremely attractive pyrolysis plant performance results
- A very competitive price by comparison to alternate vendor offerings
- Considerable interest from the local Thai market for gasification units
- Ongoing and very positive media coverage; and
- The launch of our web site & related promotional initiatives
...we are confident NO market related concerns present in respect to machine sales.
In terms of waste plastic & RDF feedstock, with...
- Supply contracts in place from various Thai LFS contractors
- A working relationship with the vendor / promoter of MBT Zero Waste Systems
- Agreement with a number of local Thai government authorities whereby ECIT will oversee management of the local waste resource; and
- Overtures from Thai officials that, in the relative near term, a directive may be forthcoming which compels designated local authorities to broker waste supply arrangements
...we can venture NO market related concerns present on the raw material supply front in the Thai domestic arena .
In terms of oil / fuel, gas and electricity sales, with...
- A proven and established base of blue-chip industrial clients (including a supply MOU with a leading refinery)
- A Thai government scheme which effectively supports a price guarantee for the sale of synthetic crude oil to refineries
- The planned introduction of a distillation capability earmarked to deliver transport grade diesel and other fuels (from our own produced oil) for value-add sale to refineries and major transport industry operators
- The flexibility to further add to the value-chain via application of ECI fuel output to drive banks of diesel generators and produce electricity for sale to both the Thai government and large manufacturers located at industrial parks scattered around the country
- Ditto re the application of syngas, recovered from RDF &/or other feedstock via gasification technology, to drive gas generators and produce electricity; and
- A Thai government scheme which offers attractive incentives for renewable energy power producers
...ECI is confident NO market related concerns present re future oil / fuel, gas or electricity sales.
People Risk: Low
- An experienced corporate team (albeit we accept the need to add more depth)
- Access to support professional service providers from various disciplines
- A well documented system which addresses matters of design and related
- A highly regarded technical skill base – both in-house and at our disposal
- A highly qualified and well connected Advisory Board membership; and
- A proven operational and project management manpower resource
...the ECI Group can demonstrate a where-with-all to run the business in terms of both management and operations.
Financial Risk: Very Low
- The range of technology & systems (IP) owned by ECI and its strategic partners
- A direct involvement in respect to landfill sites (plastic & RDF resource) and an interest in the value of raw material contained therein
- Strong connections in respect to the securing of future access to extensive scrap rubber tyre stockpiles
- The current business at hand generating sufficient upside to fully support Thai operational requirements
- An MOU with a leading Thai refinery for supply of crude oil from pyrolysis operations
- Potential for expansion via the introduction of various downstream value-adds [refinement of oil to transport grade fuel; application of diesel fuel & syngas resource in support of power (electricity) generation]
- The tremendous scope for growth in Thailand
- Ditto in respect to near neighbor countries of South-East Asia
- Similarly, in the case of the wider international arena
- The scope & nature of our dealings (waste management, environmental; oil production, renewable energy; electricity generation, sustainability)
- Strategic Partners of considerable standing in the Thai context
- A raft of goodwill considerations (clients; staff; relationships & standing with government, military, academic, industry and media contacts)
- The interest shown from various investor groups, potential JV parties and clients
- Extremely attractive break-even timeframes, with flow-on ROI considerations
- The virtual absence of any significant debt
- An indication ECI may be the recipient of future Thai Development Grant funds
- An extremely high probability crude oil prices will continue to rise over time, as is also the case in respect to resultant fuels and the cost of electricity
...we contend the degree of financial risk is VERY LOW, albeit the Company concedes its rate of growth is directly linked to the availability of capital in support.
The Company is confident it has effectively addressed and removed the principal basic risk elements as cited above and, at the same time, has introduced a very achievable future “blue-sky” outcome – which will see the pipeline progressively extended to complete a value chain and support a Business Model with far ranging strategic and market impact.